This version is compatible with:
Start using this module
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with prerequisites
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This puppet module will ensure that all prerequisites for an OpenShift3 Enterprise deployment are fulfilled. This puppet module is meant to be used with Red Hat Satellite 6.1.
- RPMs installed or to be remove from a OSE3 host
Add this puppet module to your OSE3 Centent View and add the ose3prerequisites puppet class to the corresponding host group.
For further details see the OpenShift Enterprise 3 Reference Architecture.
This is for RHEL Server 7.1 and OpenShift Enterprise 3 only.
Copyright (C) 2015 Red Hat Inc.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
The GNU Lesser General Public License is provided within the file lgpl-3.0.txt.
- puppetlabs-stdlib (>= 4.8.0)