This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.x, 2017.3.x, 2017.2.x, 2017.1.x, 2016.5.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.7.0 < 6.0.0
Start using this module
- Setup - The basics of getting started with terminate
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
A task to purge Puppet nodes from Puppet.
puppet node purge <CERTNAME> on the Puppet master.
Configure RBAC, if using PE, to only apply this Task to be run on the Puppet master.
Run the Task and provide the certname of the node to purge.
puppet task run terminate certname=test.puppet.vm --nodes puppetmaster.puppet.vm
init: A task to purge nodes from Puppet
A task to purge nodes from Puppet
Supports noop? false
Certname of the node to purge from Puppet
Tested on RHEL 7
Submit issues and PRs. Play nice.
What are tasks?
Modules can contain tasks that take action outside of a desired state managed by Puppet. It’s perfect for troubleshooting or deploying one-off changes, distributing scripts to run across your infrastructure, or automating changes that need to happen in a particular order as part of an application deployment.