- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with maxscale
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
MariaDB MaxScale is an open-source, database-centric proxy that works with MariaDB Enterprise, MariaDB 5.5, MariaDB 10 and Oracle MySQL®. It has a pluggable architecture designed to increase flexibility and aid customization as well as a lightweight, high-speed networking core designed to facilitate throughput.
This module will install MaxScale. More might be implemented later, but for now setting up apt repositories and installing the package on Debian/Ubuntu are the only supported features.
- On Debian based systems this module will add a new apt key and sources list using the puppetlabs-apt module. In case you are using a different way to manage apt please ensure that your module won't conflict with puppetlabs-apt.
For $::osfamily == 'Debian' the puppetlabs-apt module is required.
So far this module only works on Debian based systems.
Please fork on github and send pull requests!