This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.x, 2017.3.x, 2017.2.x, 2017.1.x, 2016.5.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.7.0 < 6.0.0
Start using this module
- Setup - The basics of getting started with vim_up
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
vim_up assigns a vim theme and configuration to your target nodes.
In order for this to function, the target node must have Puppet installed.
To run the vim_up plan, run
bolt plan run vim_up::vim_up --nodes firstname.lastname@example.org --no-host-key-check.
For an extensive list of supported operating systems, see metadata.json
In the Development section, tell other users the ground rules for contributing to your project and how they should submit their work.
What are plans?
Modules can contain plans that take action outside of a desired state managed by Puppet. It’s perfect for troubleshooting or deploying one-off changes, distributing scripts to run across your infrastructure, or automating changes that need to happen in a particular order as part of an application deployment.
- puppetlabs/package (>= 0.1.0 < 1.0.0)