Start using this module
- Setup - The basics of getting started with bootstrap
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module is meant to be used by
puppet apply to bootstrap a puppet client to
speak to a puppet master. I developed this to use for a vsphere cloud -> puppet
This module requires you to set the address of the puppetmaster and the
environment variables in
This module modifies the
puppet.conf file attributes for server and environment.
This module requires
puppetlabs-stdlib to be in the modulepath.
execute during provisioning with:
puppet apply -modulepath=$PWD -e "include bootstrap"
After that, use your regular puppet workflow to finish configuration of the server.
Here, include a complete list of your module's classes, types, providers, facts, along with the parameters for each. Users refer to this section (thus the name "Reference") to find specific details; most users don't read it per se.
This module has been tested on Centos 6/RHEL 6.
This project lives at https://github.com/fortunecookiezen/bootstrap
- puppetlabs-stdlib (>= 1.0.0)