- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
mock powershell module
See reference and examples
Reference documentation is generated directly from source code using puppet-strings. You may regenerate the documentation by running:
bundle exec puppet strings
- Not supported by Puppet, Inc.
PRs accepted :)
Tests can't pass because the code does nothing and is not idempotent
This module supports testing using PDQTest.
Test can be executed with:
bundle install make
.travis.yml for a working CI example
- puppetlabs-stdlib (>= 1.0.0)