Install and configure rabbitmq from an rpm install.
This module currently only supports RHEL/CentOS/Fedora.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Jason Cochard email@example.com
Please log tickets and issues at our Projects site
- Complete rewrite and clean-up
- Module assumes you have a repo in place for rabbitmq
- Ran puppet-lint on all manifests and cleaned them up
- Added config file for nodename
- Added ensure/enabled parameters for service
- First release
- Supports installing from RPM located on a web server
- puppetlabs/stdlib (>= 3.2.0)