Start using this module
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with netperf
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module will install several tools to increase performance between servers Red Hat 5 to 7
It installs tuned and ensure chkconfig is running. Then it also disables C states
Rhel 5, 6 and 7
Since your module is awesome, other users will want to play with it. Let them know what the ground rules for contributing are.
- puppetlabs-stdlib (>= 1.0.0)