Ssh module for Puppet
This module installs and configures ssh client/server.
- export/import ssh host keys based on
- only root can manage ssh_authorized_keys for users (
- purges unknown sshkey resources
- only protocol 2
- only IPv4
- internal sftp subsystem
- disable password authorization
- only PubKey auth (root account too)
Install ssh client and server.
Install ssh client and export host key for current
Add 'localhost' key to known hosts.
Class ssh::client modified to import ssh host keys from all environments. Suitable for puppet master host or other all-environment nodes.
This module install ssh server and configure it as mentioned in module description.
Host key is exported with
Provide system dependent variables for other classes in this module.
- Debian (tested on squeeze)
- Ubuntu (untested, should work)
New provider for ssh_authorized_key type that put authorized_keys files with
proper permissions in
File mode and ownership example: -rw-r----- 1 root demo 595 May 24 20:34 /etc/ssh/authorized_keys/demo