##2014-10-13 - Release 1.0.0 ###Summary
This release is focused on cleaning up the module and closing down a number of annoying bugs that have been around a while. Some refactoring has also taken place to make it a little eaiser and cleaner to add features in further reeleases.
- adding support for the redhat rundeck repo
- updating default rundeck version to 2.2.3
- improving documentation and tests
- fixing bug in layout of admin.aclpolicy file
- fixing default config settings for servername and grails_server_url which causes bug in page loading
- fixing some idempotency issues
- refactoring the configuration of the module
##2014-04-04 - Release 0.2.0 ###Summary
This release is focused on managing more configuration and resources in the rundeck application
- adding definitions for plugins, projects, and resource sources
- adding support for managing the majority of the Rundeck configuration
- more tests
##2014-03-28 - Release 0.1.0 ###Summary
Copyright (c) 2014 OpenTable, Inc. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.