simp/site — version 2.0.5 Nov 27th 2018
This module is a component of the System Integrity Management Platform, a compliance-management framework built on Puppet.
If you find any issues, they can be submitted to our JIRA.
Please read our Contribution Guide.
This module is empty on purpose, and is intended to contain site-specific classes.
- Wed Nov 07 2018 Liz Nemsick email@example.com - 2.0.5-0
- Update badges and contribution guide URL in README.md
- Thu Sep 13 2018 Nicholas Markowski firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.0.5-0
- Added support for Puppet 5
- Fri Jun 22 2018 Nick Miller email@example.com - 2.0.5-0
- Remove old rpm requires file and update CI assets
- Thu Jun 08 2017 Nick Miller firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.0.4-0
- Update puppet requirement in metadata.json
- Add empty spec test so travis will pass
- Tue Feb 21 2017 Nick Miller email@example.com - 2.0.3-0
- Fix travis test
- Mon Dec 19 2016 Nick Markowski firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.0.3-0
- Removed package metadata
- Fri Nov 18 2016 Chris Tessmer email@example.com - 2.0.2-0
compliance_markupand provides general housekeeping
- Mon Aug 15 2016 Nick Miller firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.0.1-0
- Moved to semantic versioning
- Create skeleton folder structure
- Mon May 25 2015 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 2.0.0-3
- Updates for public release
- Fri Jan 16 2015 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.0.0-2
- Changed puppet-server requirement to puppet
- Mon Dec 26 2011 Maintenance 2.0.0-1
- Updated the spec file to add in the 'lib' directory and set the directory permissions more cleanly.
- Tue Jan 11 2011 Maintenance 2.0.0-0
- Refactored for SIMP-2.0.0-alpha release
- Fri Jun 11 2010 Maintenance 1.0-0
- Stub to go along with the new simp version jump.
- Thu Feb 18 2010 Maintenance 0.1-11
- Updated the files list to explicitly name the user/group of the directories. For some reaons, %defattr didn't seem to carry down to them properly.
- Wed Dec 09 2009 Maintenance 0.1-10
- Forced permission and mode setting on the /etc/puppet/environments/simp/modules/site/files directory.
pupmod-simp-acpid - A Puppet Module for managing ACPID -- Per Section 105 of the Copyright Act of 1976, these works are not entitled to domestic copyright protection under US Federal law. The US Government retains the right to pursue copyright protections outside of the United States. The United States Government has unlimited rights in this software and all derivatives thereof, pursuant to the contracts under which it was developed and the License under which it falls. --- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.