This version is compatible with:
This module has been deprecated by its author since Jan 18th 2019.
The author has suggested simp-gnome as its replacement.
Start using this module
This module is a component of the System Integrity Management Platform, a compliance-management framework built on Puppet.
If you find any issues, they can be submitted to our JIRA.
Please excuse us as we transition this code into the public domain.
Downloads, discussion, and patches are still welcome!
- Thu Jul 28 2016 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.2-0
- Corrected the scope include syntax
- Tue Jun 7 2016 Ralph Wright email@example.com - 4.1.1-0
- Added dconf support
- Added security settings using dconf
- Tue Mar 01 2016 Ralph Wright firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.0-3
- Added compliance function support
- Fri Jan 16 2015 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 4.1.0-2
- Changed puppet-server requirement to puppet
- Tue Sep 30 2014 Nick Markowski firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.0-1
- Updated for RHEL7
- Thu Mar 20 2014 Nick Markowski email@example.com - 4.1.0-0
- Updated for puppet3/hiera and added rspec tests
- Wed Oct 02 2013 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.0.0-6
- Use 'versioncmp' for all version comparisons.
- Fri May 03 2013 Nick Markowski email@example.com 4.0.0-5
- Added pupmod-mozilla as a dependency
- Tue Dec 11 2012 Maintenance 4.0.0-4
- Created a Cucumber test to ensure that windowmanager install correctly from the windowmanager module with all dependencies.
- Fri May 25 2012 Maintenance 4.0.0-3
- Added a windowmanager::gnome::sec class that is included by default and provides some common security settings via gconf.
- Moved mit-tests to /usr/share/simp...
- Updated pp files to better meet Puppet's recommended style guide.
- Fri Mar 02 2012 Maintenance 4.0.0-2
- Improved test stubs.
- Mon Dec 26 2011 Maintenance 4.0.0-1
- Updated the spec file to not require a separate file list.
- Wed Nov 02 2011 Maintenance 4.0.0-0
- Updated to handle RHEL6
- Tue Jan 11 2011 Maintenance 2.0.0-0
- Refactored for SIMP-2.0.0-alpha release
- Tue Oct 26 2010 Maintenance - 1-1
- Converting all spec files to check for directories prior to copy.
- Mon May 24 2010 Maintenance 1.0-0
- Code refactoring.
- Thu Oct 1 2009 Maintenance 0.1-0
- Initial Release
pupmod-simp-windowmanager - A Puppet Module for managing the GDM Window Manager -- Per Section 105 of the Copyright Act of 1976, these works are not entitled to domestic copyright protection under US Federal law. The US Government retains the right to pursue copyright protections outside of the United States. The United States Government has unlimited rights in this software and all derivatives thereof, pursuant to the contracts under which it was developed and the License under which it falls. --- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.