This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2021.4.x, 2021.3.x, 2021.2.x, 2021.1.x, 2021.0.x, 2019.8.x, 2019.7.x
- Puppet >= 6.15.0 < 8.0.0
- Archlinux , , , , , , ,
Puppet module for managing Foreman integration in Puppetserver
The Foreman integration consists of an ENC and a report processor. This has a configuration file. All of this can be managed by this module.
Historically this integration was part of theforeman-foreman module.
- Foreman API v2: 1.3 - 2.x
- Puppetserver: 1.x - 7.x
These scripts have a long history and have basically been unchanged since Puppet 2.6, even before Puppetserver existed. Since they haven't dropped code, they probably still work.
Merged pull requests:
- Support Puppetserver 7 #6 (ekohl)
- Switch from Travis CI to Github Actions #3 (ekohl)
- Port over code from puppet-foreman #1 (ekohl)
* This Changelog was automatically generated by github_changelog_generator
- puppetlabs/stdlib (>= 4.18.0 < 8.0.0)