- Setup - The basics of getting started with win_apache
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
- Release Notes
This module installs and configures Apache for Windows. We use Chocolatey for the installation and a Puppet Template file, which is pretty basic at the moment, but you can make it your own. We will continue to add on as we can and make it smarter and more robust.
We do create an apache_version fact and it is visible and usable in the environment. It is set to find the current version based on chocolatey output and we will keep tabs on if the scope changes and will update accordingly.
This has only been tested on Windows 2012 R2, but will be tested on Windows 2016 soon. If you try it and it works let us know.
Fork it, develop it, push it. Or just give feedback, you won't hurt my feelings.
See the Changelog
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
0.1.0 Was just about getting it out here. All of the basic functionality to get it installed and configured.
0.1.1 Updating the README file to give proper information.
0.1.2 Updated README to remove win_mysql reference, because this is wn_apache. That's what I get for copying and pasting sometimes.
- puppetlabs-chocolatey (>=3.0.0 < 3.0.0)