This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise >= 3.2.0 < 2015.4.0
- Puppet >= 3.2.0 < 5.0.0
This module has been deprecated by its author since Oct 17th 2017.
The reason given was: This module has been moved to the care of Vox Pupuli where it is now being maintained and updated.
The author has suggested puppet-logrotate as its replacement.
Start using this module
Logrotate module for Puppet
This module has been migrated to the Voxpupuli organisation.
It can be found at https://forge.puppet.com/puppet/logrotate
Robin Bowes (yo61) May, 2017
2016-05-30 Release 1.4.0
- workaround for bug PUP-6336
- add ability to override default btmp and/or wtmp
- add puppet 4 support, drop puppet 2.7 support
- minor cleanups
2015-11-05 Release 1.3.0
- set default package version to "present" rather than "latest" (#11) (natemccurdy)
- add documentation for setting class defaults (natemccurdy)
2015-09-14 Release 1.2.8
- Fix hidden unicode character (#8)
- Allow config to be passed in as an hash (#6)
- Fix dependency issue (#7)
- refactor main class (mostly to facilitate #7)
- update test environment to use puppet 4
- switch stdlib fixture to https source
2015-05-06 Release 1.2.7
- Metadata-only release (just bumped version)
2015-05-06 Release 1.2.6
- Fix test failures on future parser
2015-05-06 Release 1.2.5
- Switch some validation code to use validate_re
2015-05-06 Release 1.2.4
- Add puppet-lint exclusions
2015-05-06 Release 1.2.3
- More work on testing
- fix warning when running puppet module list caused by "-" instead of "/" in dependencies in metadata
2015-05-06 Release 1.2.3
- removed (pushed without CHANGELOG update
2015-05-06 Release 1.2.1
- Update tests, Rakefile, etc.
2015-03-25 Release 1.2.0
- First release to puppetforge
- puppetlabs/stdlib (>= 1.0.0 <5.0.0)
Copyright (c) 2012 Tim Sharpe Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.