This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.x, 2017.3.x, 2017.2.x, 2017.1.x, 2016.5.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.7.0 < 6.0.0
Start using this module
- Setup - The basics of getting started with configure_nginx
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module uses the puppet/nginx module to configure a very basic web server, this was made for a mini-project interview.
See the init.pp file for detailed configuration.
Include in your Puppetfile: mod '4n0m4l0u5-configure_nginx', '0.1.0'
Install directly in your modules folder inside your control-repo: puppet module install 4n0m4l0u5-configure_nginx --version 0.1.0
Everything should be in the init.pp file
This module requires the puppet-nginx module
Just include it include 'configure_nginx'
Change it however you want.
Only tested on Ubuntu 16.04
Free to change after I get the new job! If I get it :D
If you aren't using changelog, put your release notes here (though you should consider using changelog). You can also add any additional sections you feel are necessary or important to include here. Please use the
- puppetlabs/apt (>= 4.5.1 < 5.0.0)