This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.x, 2017.3.x, 2017.2.x, 2017.1.x, 2016.5.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.7.0 < 6.0.0
Start using this module
- Setup - The basics of getting started with fastly
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
This module makes the public-ip-list Fastly API available through a hiera data source.
You can use fastly from other modules, either by using a lookup function, or by including the fastly class in your module.
- Use a lookup function.
- Include the class and refer to a variable.
include fastly fastly_public_ips = $fastly::addresses
- Call the
fastly_public_ips = fastly::public_ip_list()
The "examples" directory has examples of both methods of using the data source.
The module has one optional class, called "fastly", which you may choose to include in your code.
The module defines a hiera data source which provides a single hiera entry called "fastly::addressess".