This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2019.8.x, 2019.7.x, 2019.5.x, 2019.4.x, 2019.3.x, 2019.2.x, 2019.1.x, 2019.0.x, 2018.1.x, 2017.3.x, 2017.2.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.10.0 < 7.0.0
- , , , , ,
Welcome to your new module. A short overview of the generated parts can be found in the PDK documentation at https://puppet.com/pdk/latest/pdk_generating_modules.html .
The README template below provides a starting point with details about what information to include in your README.
- Setup - The basics of getting started with oh_my_zsh
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
Contains plans to:
- Install zsh
- Install oh_my_zsh
You need to have bolt installed and configured.
To install zsh:
bolt plan run oh_my_zsh::install -t <nodes to install zsh on>
To install oh_my_zsh:
bolt plan run oh_my_zsh -t <nodes to configure oh_my_zsh on> -u <user to setup with zsh>
If anyone wants to add plugin tasks or plans it would be appreciated.
What are plans?
Modules can contain plans that take action outside of a desired state managed by Puppet. It’s perfect for troubleshooting or deploying one-off changes, distributing scripts to run across your infrastructure, or automating changes that need to happen in a particular order as part of an application deployment.