geoffwilliams/dirtools — version 0.1.1 Nov 14th 2015
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
Handy directory tools
Provides a single new funcion
pwd(), which returns the present working directory that Puppet was invoked from
$pwd = pwd()
Obtain the present working directory
Should work on most Unix OSs but untested.