Start using this module
Puppet confinelibs Module
- See Also
Confine Puppet providers based on libs (Gems)
Create a Puppet::Confine instance that requires a list of libs (Gems). A separate Puppet::Util::Feature is created for each lib. This is similar to Puppet::Confine::Feature for lib dependencies except that a feature does not need to be manually declared.
confine :libs => "simple-graphite"
Ruby 1.9+ JSON style
confine libs: "simple-graphite"
confine :libs => ["openstack", "slackcat"]
confine :libs => "openstack" confine :libs => "slackcat"
confine :libs => ["openstack"] confine :libs => ["slackcat"]
Ruby 1.9+ JSON style
confine libs: ["openstack", "slackcat"]
This module is versioned according to the Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 specification.
Please log tickets and issues at github
- Fork it on github
- Make a local clone of your fork
- Create a topic branch. Eg,
- Make/commit changes
- Commit messages should be in imperative tense
- Check that linter warnings or errors are not introduced -
bundle exec rake lint
- Check that
Rspec-puppetunit tests are not broken and coverage is added for new features -
bundle exec rake spec
- Documentation of API/features is updated as appropriate in the README
- If present,
beakeracceptance tests should be run and potentially updated -
bundle exec rake beaker
- When the feature is complete, rebase / squash the branch history as necessary to remove "fix typo", "oops", "whitespace" and other trivial commits
- Push the topic branch to github
- Open a Pull Request (PR) from the topic branch onto parent repo's
Copyright (C) 2015 Joshua Hoblitt <email@example.com> Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.