released Apr 1st 2018
This version is compatible with:
Start using this module
maxadamo/galera_maxscale — version 0.3.8 Apr 1st 2018
Module Deprecation Notice
Please consider using the new module galera_proxysql.
The new module makes use of Percona instead of MariaDB.
I came to this decision after having observed the followings:
- percona repository is still needed to use percona tools
- the preferred method for SST is Percona-extrabackup
- maxscale started throwing coredumps
- a bug in the extrabackup-v2 script appeared all of a sudden and I had to roll-back to extrabackup
- With Percona only 1 repository is needed. With MariaDB 3 repositories were needed (1 for Percona, 1 for MariaDB, 1 for MaxScale).