This module exists for Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise to run jobs on Puppet Agents via Bolt. It contains a single task to do this and works with both *nix and Windows.
To run tests (from root of repo):
bundle exec rspec spec
What are tasks?
Modules can contain tasks that take action outside of a desired state managed by Puppet. It’s perfect for troubleshooting or deploying one-off changes, distributing scripts to run across your infrastructure, or automating changes that need to happen in a particular order as part of an application deployment.
Tasks in this module release
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
No unreleased changes.
- Added verbose logging for failed http requests.
- Added the ability to include registry credentials when pulling the Docker image.
- Added the ability to trust registries that use the same CA as CD4PE when pulling the Docker image.
- Added the ability to pass a custom net http timeout to jobs in order to increase the time a job waits for a response when hitting CD4PE endpoints.
- Fixed a problem where jobs with large output could hang indefinitely.
- Improved support for jobs with substantial log output.
- No longer fail when setting \$HOME on windows machines.
- When writing job scripts, user now has access to HOME and REPO_DIR environment variables.
- Increase read_timeout to 600 to accomadate large repositories
Initial release: Support for running jobs for Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise on Puppet Agents managed by the Puppet Enterprise Orchestrator.