This version is compatible with:
- , , , , , , , , ,
This module exists for Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise to run jobs on Puppet Agents via Bolt. It contains a single task to do this and works with both *nix and Windows.
To run tests (from root of repo):
bundle exec rspec spec
- Create a branch off
masterusing the following convention:
git checkout -b 1.6.0-release
- On the new branch, update CHANGELOG.md with any changes in this release and metadata.json with the new version number.
- Commit these changes
- Tag the new branch with the new version number
git tag -a 1.6.0 -m "1.6.0"
- Push your changes to origin for PR review and merge
git push origin 1.6.0-release --follow-tags
pdk buildin the root of the module to get the new tarball
- Log into https://forge.puppet.com as 'puppetlabs' and publish the new module version
What are tasks?
Modules can contain tasks that take action outside of a desired state managed by Puppet. It’s perfect for troubleshooting or deploying one-off changes, distributing scripts to run across your infrastructure, or automating changes that need to happen in a particular order as part of an application deployment.
Tasks in this module release
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
No unreleased changes.
- Added optional parameter for passing in secrets that should be set as environment variables before running the job script
- Added verbose logging for failed http requests.
- Added the ability to include registry credentials when pulling the Docker image.
- Added the ability to trust registries that use the same CA as CD4PE when pulling the Docker image.
- Added the ability to pass a custom net http timeout to jobs in order to increase the time a job waits for a response when hitting CD4PE endpoints.
- Fixed a problem where jobs with large output could hang indefinitely.
- Improved support for jobs with substantial log output.
- No longer fail when setting \$HOME on windows machines.
- When writing job scripts, user now has access to HOME and REPO_DIR environment variables.
- Increase read_timeout to 600 to accomadate large repositories
Initial release: Support for running jobs for Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise on Puppet Agents managed by the Puppet Enterprise Orchestrator.
We run a couple of automated scans to help you assess a module’s quality. Each module is given a score based on how well the author has formatted their code and documentation and select modules are also checked for malware using VirusTotal.
Please note, the information below is for guidance only and neither of these methods should be considered an endorsement by Puppet.
Malware scan results
The malware detection service on Puppet Forge is an automated process that identifies known malware in module releases before they’re published. It is not intended to replace your own virus scanning solution.Learn more about malware scans