robofirm/wkhtmltopdf Puppet Module
- Module Description
- Setup - The basics of getting started with robofirm/wkhtmltopdf
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module installs wkhtmltopdf, versions 0.12.2 or higher on CentOS/RedHat 7.
Add this to your profile:
All configuration is done via Hiera. Here is an example common configuration:
wkhtmltopdf::ensure: present wkhtmltopdf::version: 0.12.4
OS Support is currently limited to CentOS or RedHat. Only versions 0.12.2 and higher are supported as older versions required an X server to be running and are not worth trying to support.
Open source is new to us at Robofirm, so this is TBD. Please raise issues in our Bitbucket issue tracker.
Robofirm Wkhtmltopdf Puppet Module Changelog
- Coding standards fix
- Initial commit; Supports CentOS/RedHat 7 only