This version is compatible with:
Start using this module
- Setup - The basics of getting started with msql
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
The mysql module installs, configures, and manages the MySQL service.
This module manages both the installation and configuration of MySQL, as well as extending Puppet to allow management of MySQL resources, such as databases, users, and grants.
You simply need to include the main class in your respective site.pp and everything will be done by this module on its own.
Mysql is basicaly a relational database system used to store all your data in the form of tables (rows and columns).
You only need to include class mysqlserver in your site.pp .
This module does not cover all the things but still will be a good start for beginner.
For any modification you want me to add in this module you can simply let me know. Email-ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure that subject for the email should start from this: Query on your puppet forge module:
Link for GitHub account is : https://github.com/ShobhitGoel95/PuppetForgeModules You can comment there as well.