- Setup - The basics of getting started with ntp
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module is very simple to understand for those who knows some basics of Puppet and NTP.
You simply need to include class ntp and everything will be done by this module automatically for you.
You need to include only one class and rest of the things will be done for you automatically. This module can be run on any OS but tested on Ubuntu and CENTos.
Since this module is very simple and small (for beginners) so it does not contain entire things about ntp. Still covers some most important points.
ny modification you want me to add in this module you can simply let me know. Email-ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure that subject for the email should start from this: Query on your puppet forge module:
Link for GitHub account is : https://github.com/ShobhitGoel95/PuppetForgeModules You can comment there as well.