- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with ros
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This puppet module provides a simple way to deploy ROS packages onto your system. For more information on ros visit www.ros.org.
This moddule is designed to install ROS. It should be able to install from public repositories and be parameterized to use testing or private repositories as well.
This will add the ROS apt sources to your list install the standard ros toolchain packages as well as a parameterized core package.
It will also initialize rosdep.
For more information on ROS please visit www.ros.org
Standard usage is
You can get the latest released version with
puppet module install tfoote/ros
The core element is the
This currently only supports recent Ubuntu distributions.
Contributions are welcome at https://github.com/tfoote/puppet-ros
This is a very early stage and active development. All intended features have not been deployed yet. Do not consider the API stable yet.
- puppetlabs-apt (<= 2.4.0)