####Table of Contents
- Overview - What is the postfix module?
- Module Description - What does the module do?
- Setup - The basics of getting started with postfix
- Usage - The parameters available for configuration
- Implementation - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
- Release Notes - Notes on the most recent updates to the module
Puppet module for managing Postfix with puppet
what postfix affects:
- the postfix sericve
- configuration files for postfix
This will manage a basic setup for postfix.
Uses files based on templates to manage the postfix configuration files
There may be some. Don't hesitate to let me know if you find any.
All development, testing and releasing is done by me at this stage. If you wish to join in let me know.
##2014-07-07 - Julian De Marchi email@example.com 0.1.4 ###Summary
- Removed Ubuntu from SMTP banner
- Added listenipv6 var so it doesn't listen on ipv6 localhost
- Made listenipv6 default to true
- No known bugs. Please let us know if you find any.
2014-06-27 - Pete Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 0.1.3
- Don't set relaydomains if they are empty
2014-06-27 - Pete Brown email@example.com 0.1.2
- fix default value for message_size_limit.
2014-06-27 - Pete Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 0.1.1
- Header for main.cf was not a comment in postfix.
2014-03-27 - Pete Brown email@example.com 0.1.0
- Initial version