Start using this module
- Setup - The basics of getting started with logcourier
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
Start with a one- or two-sentence summary of what the module does and/or what problem it solves. This is your 30-second elevator pitch for your module. Consider including OS/Puppet version it works with.
You can give more descriptive information in a second paragraph. This paragraph should answer the questions: "What does this module do?" and "Why would I use it?" If your module has a range of functionality (installation, configuration, management, etc.), this is the time to mention it.
logcourier::ssl_ca: '/etc/ssl/certs/some.one.com.crt' logcourier::files: nginx_access: paths:
- "/var/log/nginx/access.log" fields: type: nginx-access application: webApp
This is where you list OS compatibility, version compatibility, etc. If there are Known Issues, you might want to include them under their own heading here.
Don't be shy, and ping me about any question in https://github.com/belskiiartem/logcourier
If you aren't using changelog, put your release notes here (though you should
consider using changelog). You can also add any additional sections you feel
are necessary or important to include here. Please use the
- puppetlabs-stdlib (>= 1.0.0)