released Jul 3rd 2019
Start using this module
crashdummyMCH/spacewalk — version 0.1.0 Jul 3rd 2019
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with spacewalk
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Puppet Module to manage spacewalk infrastructure (nodes and proxy servers)
Manages installation, configuration, and registration to spacewalk.
This is where you list OS compatibility, version compatibility, etc.
- puppetlabs-stdlib (>= 1.0.0)