cristifalcas/mcelog — version 0.10.0 Nov 26th 2016
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
mcelog logs and accounts machine checks (in particular memory, IO, and CPU hardware errors) on modern x86 Linux systems.
mcelog daemon is useless on virtual machines
- Fork the project
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Send a pull request with a description of your changes
- puppetlabs/stdlib (4.x)
Copyright (C) 2014 R. Tyler Croy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.