This module manages arbitrary installation of utilities.
Takes no action if no packages are specified.
Systems with package repositories that only need the name of the packages passed to the package resource. Meant to work with Puppet v3 with and without the future parser and Puppet v4 with Ruby versions 1.8.7, 1.9.3, 2.0.0, 2.1.0 and 2.3.1.
Array of packages to install.
- Default: 'UNSET'
String to denote name of provider.
- Default: undef
Boolean to enable the use hiera_array to lookup variable packages
- Default: false
- Support Puppet v4 with strict variables
- Continue supporting Ruby 1.8.7
- Update testing harness
- Use community plugins for puppet-lint
- Support Puppet v4 and v3 with future parser
- Support Ruby 2.1.0
- Drop support for Puppet v2.7
- Support Puppet versions 3.4 through 3.7
- Support Ruby v2.0.0
- Support puppet-lint v1
- Supprt Facter v2
- Add ability to specify provider
- Use Travis-ci
- Support rspec-puppet v1.0.0
- Add ability to use
hiera_array()for merge lookups
v2.0.0 - 2013-05-17 Garrett Honeycutt email@example.com
- Rebirth - now supports arbitrary list of utilities
- puppetlabs/stdlib (>= 4.6.0 < 6.0.0)
Copyright (C) 2010-2017 Garrett Honeycutt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.