Start using this module
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with outlook_protocol
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
Will create a protocol binding for outlook, you can after that use links that start with outlook:// to link to specific items in outlook
If applicable, this section should have a brief description of the technology the module integrates with and what that integration enables. This section should answer the questions: "What does this module do?" and "Why would I use it?"
If your module has a range of functionality (installation, configuration, management, etc.) this is the time to mention it.
- A list of files, packages, services, or operations that the module will alter, impact, or execute on the system it's installed on.
- This is a great place to stick any warnings.
- Can be in list or paragraph form.
The very basic steps needed for a user to get the module up and running.
If your most recent release breaks compatibility or requires particular steps for upgrading, you may wish to include an additional section here: Upgrading (For an example, see http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/firewall).
Put the classes, types, and resources for customizing, configuring, and doing the fancy stuff with your module here.
Here, list the classes, types, providers, facts, etc contained in your module. This section should include all of the under-the-hood workings of your module so people know what the module is touching on their system but don't need to mess with things. (We are working on automating this section!)
only useful on windows
Since your module is awesome, other users will want to play with it. Let them know what the ground rules for contributing are.