Start using this module
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with security
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This is a basic operating system security hardening module for basic Nessus scans. Currently, it only works with CentOS 7 but should work with most puppet versions.
Very basic right now. Just an init.pp with file, service and augeas rules.
This module can affect many core security files and services. Warning It may cause existing applications or functions to fail. Proceed with caution.
Only works with CentOS 7 currently.
Feel free to fork this and improve/add to it.