- This is a SIMP module
This module manages the at service and /etc/at.allow.
This module is a component of the System Integrity Management Platform, a compliance-management framework built on Puppet.
If you find any issues, they can be submitted to our JIRA.
- atd service
To use this module, simply include the class as follows:
Users can also be added to
/etc/at.allow with the
at::user defined type, or
at::users array in
hiera. The following example adds a few users to
at::users: - foo - bar
Please refer to the inline documentation within each source file, or to the
YARD documentation for reference material.
Please read our [Contribution Guide] (https://simp.readthedocs.io/en/stable/contributors_guide/index.html).
This module includes Beaker acceptance tests using the SIMP Beaker Helpers. By default the tests use Vagrant with VirtualBox as a back-end; Vagrant and VirtualBox must both be installed to run these tests without modification. To execute the tests run the following:
bundle install bundle exec rake beaker:suites
Please refer to the SIMP Beaker Helpers documentation for more information.
- Mon Mar 25 2019 Jeanne Greulich email@example.com - 0.0.7
- replaced simpcat with concat
- make sure the version of concat is updated
- Thu Mar 07 2019 Liz Nemsick firstname.lastname@example.org - 0.0.6
- Update the upper bound of stdlib to < 6.0.0
- Update a URL in the README.md
- Thu Nov 01 2018 Jeanne Greulich email@example.com - 0.0.5
- Update static assets for puppet 5
- Update to onyxpoint OEL boxes in acceptance tests
- Sun Mar 11 2018 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 0.0.4
- Updated to work with Puppet 5 and OEL
- Fri May 19 2017 Nick Miller email@example.com - 0.0.3
- Remove deprecated
- Update puppet dependency
- Wed Apr 26 2017 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 0.0.3
- Ensure that entries in 'at.allow' are not commented out by default
- Updated the Gemfile to pin to the latest working Beaker
- Thu Mar 02 2017 Nick Miller email@example.com - 0.0.2
- Manage at package
- Wed Dec 7 2016 Nick Miller firstname.lastname@example.org - 0.0.1
- First cut
- Content moved from simplib, added tests
at - A SIMP Puppet module for managing at Per Section 105 of the Copyright Act of 1976, these works are not entitled to domestic copyright protection under US Federal law. The US Government retains the right to pursue copyright protections outside of the United States. The United States Government has unlimited rights in this software and all derivatives thereof, pursuant to the contracts under which it was developed and the License under which it falls. --- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.