This module is a component of the System Integrity Management Platform, a compliance-management framework built on Puppet.
If you find any issues, they can be submitted to our JIRA.
Please read our Contribution Guide.
Please excuse us as we transition this code into the public domain.
Downloads, discussion, and patches are still welcome!
Types in this module release
- Thu Mar 07 2019 Liz Nemsick firstname.lastname@example.org - 6.0.3-0
- Update the upper bound of stdlib to < 6.0.0
- Update URLs in the README.md
- Sun Mar 25 2018 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 6.0.2-0
- Add support for OEL and Puppet 5
- Thu Jul 06 2017 Liz Nemsick firstname.lastname@example.org - 6.0.1-0
- Confine puppet version in metadata.json
- Mon Nov 21 2016 Chris Tessmer email@example.com - 6.0.0-0
- Minor cleanup
- Mon Nov 14 2016 Nick Miller firstname.lastname@example.org - 6.0.0-0
- Changed from using Puppet[:vardir] to Facter.value(:puppet_vardir), which accounts for the different vardirs on agent and server.
- Fri Sep 30 2016 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 6.0.0-0
- Fully deconflict with puppetlabs-concat by renaming all types and providers to 'simpcat'
- Thu May 26 2016 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 5.0.1-0
- Update to use the $puppet_vardir fact
- Sat Nov 07 2015 Chris Tessmer email@example.com - 5.0.0-0
- Renamed pupmod-concat to pupmod-simpcat
- Fri Jan 16 2015 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.0.0-3
- Changed puppet-server requirement to puppet
- Thu Aug 07 2014 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 4.0.0-2
- Updated the concat_output and fragmentdir functions to properly handle String/Array conversions in Ruby 2.
- Fri Jun 20 2014 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.0.0-1
- Updated to work with Ruby 2
- Tue Jan 28 2014 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 4.0.0-0
- Updated several aspects of concat_build to work properly with Puppet 3.4
- Thu Jan 16 2014 Kendall Moore firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.1.1-3
- Updated provided for concat_build so that empty concat fragments wouldn't error out when quiet is set to true.
- Mon Jan 28 2013 Maintenance 2.1.1-2
- Create a test to check concat_build, concat_fragment, concat_output, and fragmentdir using postfix and snmpd modules.
- Mon Sep 10 2012 Maintenance 2.1.1-1
- Fixed a bug where concat_build would explode if a file to be read had no content.
- Added an option 'externally_managed' to indicate that the fragment in question was to be externally managed. This was mainly done to support Augeas building parts of files.
- Thu Jun 07 2012 Maintenance 2.1.1-0
- Ensure that Arrays in templates are flattened.
- Call facts as instance variables.
- Cleaned up a few items that cut down the run time. Most notably added a break in the file comparison segment.
- Moved mit-tests to /usr/share/simp...
- Updated the methods to return the proper property values.
- Fri Mar 02 2012 Maintenance 2.1.0-3
- Improved test stubs.
- Fri Feb 10 2012 Maintenance 2.1.0-2
- The concat module was not properly picking up changes from submodules.
- Added checking to be sure that an appropriate target is set if using parent builds.
- Mon Dec 26 2011 Maintenance 2.1.0-1
- Updated the spec file to not require a separate file list.
- Thu Nov 10 2011 Maintenance - 2.1.0-0
- Massive rewrite for optimization.
- Fri Feb 11 2011 Maintenance - 2.0.0-0
- Initial implementation of concat_build and concat_fragment custom types.
- puppetlabs/stdlib (>= 4.9.0 < 6.0.0)
pupmod-simp-simpcat - A Puppet Module for native file Concatenation -- Per Section 105 of the Copyright Act of 1976, these works are not entitled to domestic copyright protection under US Federal law. The US Government retains the right to pursue copyright protections outside of the United States. The United States Government has unlimited rights in this software and all derivatives thereof, pursuant to the contracts under which it was developed and the License under which it falls. Some work derived from external code: Copyright (C) 2012 Onyx Point, Inc. --- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.