This version is compatible with:
Start using this module
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with MondrianPuppet
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This Puppet module automates development environment setup for Pentaho Mondrian.
The module is used to install the dependencies needed for the environment setup for those who seek a quick and easy solution to start collaborating with Pentaho Mondrian project.
The module creates several directories for different versions of Java Development Kit, those being jdk1.5, jdk1.6 and jdk1.7. It also sets a group of environment variables in the machine necessary to build the Pentaho Mondrian project.
The only thing needed to start using this module is to apply the default manifest with puppet apply. This will initialize the process of seting up the environment, which may take a while to finish.
These are the modules that are used by Mondrian Puppet:
This module is compatible with any Linux distribution operating system.
The repository for contributions can be found in https://gitlab.com/gcs-2015-1-g11/mondrian-puppet.
This module was created as a project at Universidade de Brasilia.
Contributors to this module:
- Pedro Tomioka
- Lucas dos Santos