This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.x, 2017.3.x, 2017.2.x, 2017.1.x, 2016.5.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.7.0 < 6.0.0
- , , , , , ,
This module has been deprecated by its author since Apr 9th 2018.
The author has suggested tspy-puppet_module as its replacement.
Start using this module
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
This module allows you to install Puppet Modules directly from the Puppet Forge.
Install the Task > Go to Tasks > Select module_installer > Enter or <modulename=version>. If you only specify the 'modulename' the task will install the latest version, otherwise you can specify the version with the 'modulename=version' format.
This task will only run on a Puppet Master.
Fork it, update it, change it, or just provide feedback.
What are tasks?
Modules can contain tasks that take action outside of a desired state managed by Puppet. It’s perfect for troubleshooting or deploying one-off changes, distributing scripts to run across your infrastructure, or automating changes that need to happen in a particular order as part of an application deployment.