released Jun 15th 2015
Start using this module
oris/appserver — version 2.4.1 Jun 15th 2015
Standard Application Server
- Updated version
puppetlabs/firewallmodule dependency from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1.
- Updated version of node.js appengine from 0.10.33 to 0.10.36.
bower installon Node.js apps, if a bower.json file exists at the app's root.
- Allow the standard static assets directory path to be specified per deployed
app. If specified, the value overrides the assumption that
distwill be used - an assumption based solely on whether the instance is for local development.
- For ANY app with a
proxied_uri_static_assetsvalue defined, create an Nginx location resource to expose static assets at that URI from a single, specified path.
- Specify supported SSL protocols in order to deprecate SSLv3.
- Updated version of node.js appengine from 0.10.32 to 0.10.33.
- Leverage notify/subscribe in order to pair node.js process and config file - i.e. changes to the latter should produce a restart of the former.
- Updated version of node.js appengine from 0.10.30 to 0.10.32.
- Updated version of node.js appengine from 0.10.29 to 0.10.30.
- breaking: Pass the $sp_entity_id straight through without prefixing or suffixing extra strings.
- Enable de-activation of shibboleth "lazy sessions" on a host.
- Add support for non-canonical hostnames that redirect requests to their canonical counterpart.
- Leverage the new non-canonical hostname support for the purpose of http-to-https redirection (had been supported through a more low-level mechanism).
- Allow http-to-https redirection to be turned off (default: on).
- Increment version of nginx module dependency; update usage of module to align with updated version.
- Alter nginx log file names, but not the directory they are contained within.
- Leverage update nginx module's logformat resource type to establish and leverage "canonical" and "noncanonical" formats.
- Updated version of node.js appengine from 0.10.28 to 0.10.29.
- Incremented version of bower dependency.
- Incremented version of shibbolethsp dependency.
- Leverage newly available parameter that controls whether re-authentication is forced. (shibbolethsp)
- Leverage newly available parameters that control whether "lazy" sessions are enabled. (shibbolethsp)
- Alter how Nginx serves the "AngularJS" app type's files.
- Updated version of node.js appengine from 0.10.26 to 0.10.28.
- Added license.
- Converted 'static' app type into the more specific 'angularjs' app type.
- Added 'php-symfony' app type, along with PHP-FPM as an app engine type.
- Enabled MySQL-based local persistence options for php-symfony app type.
- Updated dependency version: shibbolethsp.
- Enabled local logout (shibboleth).
- Enabled better support of environment variable setting - focused on Node.js apps - via app_envvars parameter.
- Enabled AngularJS html5 URL mode (eliminating necessity of hash bang usage).
- Enabled http to https redirection for SSL-only apps.
Updated dependency version: supervisor.
Improved parsing of public SSH keys.
Copyright (c) 2014, Office of Research Information Services (ORIS), University of Washington All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. 3. Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.